Charnock-The Existence and Attributes of God"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus is my friend

Puritan Board Junior
I must confess,as I do,that a dear brother and sister invited us for fellowship and she was reading Charnock's massive tome,I was fawning over it,nay,drooling:drool: over her book,we are dirt poor and she hears my groveling a purchased me a wonderful used copy (Baker 1 Volume edition) and Im so happy,it's the deepest read,and for good reason,Mr Charnock shouldst be commended for handling such topics as "The Eternity of God" and have it be full of scripture (one would expect) drawing the reader to personal living out these perfections that God shine's forth,Im not telling anyone to buy this,merely that it's a Puritan work and considering the topics,needs to be recognized as the best of it's type of all ages,it's not an easy read,but theres none better,period,Im loving it,I cant tell you how much,I will post a few links,these are from SWRB an audiobook the created for it and I tip my hat to them (78 hour long teachings)

Charnock On God's Attributes Series | SermonAudio.com

any other Charnock fans out there? yeah it's midnight but come on you're all book readers :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back