Chimps and Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

davdavis

Puritan Board Freshman
I dont know if you follow Mohlers briefing program but today there were two really interesting topics discussed. One was the attempt to bring a law suit on behalf of Chimpanzees, to establish a precedent for them having legal standing in US courts. Fascinating how Humanism, which placed man at the center of all things has now so debased mans intrinsic worth as a being created in the image of God.
Secondly was the study being made in the differance between the male and female brains, BBC News - Men and women's brains are 'wired differently'. the most intriguing part was the qoute "Study author Dr Ruben Gur said: "It's quite striking how complementary the brains of women and men really are." Well gee doc Christians have always known this, "male and female he created them!" chimp-thinking.jpg

David Davis
PCA Montgomery Al
http://ddav-mynewsandviews.blogspot.com/

Whether a person is a Christian and a creationist or a godless evolutionist, in both these cases feminism and homosexuality make no sense.

Feminism and homosexuality can be refuted on an evolutionary basis, if need be for the sake of argument.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

I always find it interesting that if given enough time, scientists will 'discover' a number of self-evident Biblical truths. They'll always miss the biggest truth, of course, but it is impressive how they come to these fascinating conclusions on the basis of empirical evidence when it's what God has been saying all along.

Man am I disappointed thought you were going to make a chimp & woman joke...
here we go anyway,a chimp & a woman walk into a bar...:D

Can chimps have "legal standing in US courts" while unborn human beings in the womb do not? The laws of our land have made the latter so, and heap up wrath to come on this land, the ground of which is drenched with their blood.

BTW it would be interesting to see if so called "Trans-gendered" persons have the brain patterns of their claimed gender. Its fascinating to me that their is all of this clamor to support trans-gender surgery, when Johns-Hopkins the number one performer of it stopped because of a lack of "positive" results. It is interesting that studies have shown that among other things trans-g. males have no maternal instinctual feelings, (what a shock). probably the best analysis was given Ironically enough by so called "conservative Lesbian" Tammy Bruce. She described being on a radio program with a trans-gendered man who had
"become a woman". During the commercial breaks he/she kept trying to get her to go out with him. She remarked it was sad to see a man who believed he was a woman trapped in a mans body who was only a man trapped in a mans body.

You must pay for everything in this world one way and another. There is nothing free except the Grace of God. You cannot earn that or deserve it.
[/I][/B][/QUOTE “As he drank, little brown drops of coffee clung to his mustache like dew. Men will live like billy goats if they are let alone.”
― Charles Portis, True Grit

David Davis
PCA Montgomery AL
Dave,s Ravings

Last edited:
They used to say Chimps and Humans had only a 1% dif in the DNA, its now been changed to 20% but some say its more like 25% to 30%.
On a side note, with the de-mascularisation of men these days is it any wonder they don't know what they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back