Chobani Yogurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus is my friend

Puritan Board Junior
I am having my nightly yogurt and reading/posting and I wonder if anyone can tell me what the watery substance is at the very top of yogurts.does this mean that the product is going bad or is this the good yogurt cultures or some else entirely different,it should be noted that this is greek yogurt also and it is very tasty and the numbers (protein,carbs,etc.) are exceptional

Vanilla Flavored Nonfat Greek Yogurt from Chobani

It's just water separating from the yogurt. It's a natural occurrence and has nothing to do with the freshness of the yogurt.

It's a Communist plot (probably started or at least endorsed by Obama) to destroy good food. Originally, it began with condiments- like that watery goo that would come out of the ketchup bottle first- thus making the hamburger bun all soggy. Now, through extra-condiment stimulus, it has spread everywhere- to yogurt, cottage cheese and yes, even pre-packaged pudding!

Fight the power!!!!

Theognome

It's a Communist plot (probably started or at least endorsed by Obama) to destroy good food. Originally, it began with condiments- like that watery goo that would come out of the ketchup bottle first- thus making the hamburger bun all soggy. Now, through extra-condiment stimulus, it has spread everywhere- to yogurt, cottage cheese and yes, even pre-packaged pudding!

Fight the power!!!!

Theognome
I noticed this plot coming to fore at first in mustard. I am shocked to hear that it is spreading throughout the food supply. This is becoming a serious threat to our freedom and the crispness of our hamburger buns!

Burger lovers unite!

I'm right there with you, Bill!

Oh, wait.... it's after 1:00 AM. Past my bedtime....

I'll be right there with you tomorrow, Bill!!

I am having my nightly yogurt and reading/posting and I wonder if anyone can tell me what the watery substance is at the very top of yogurts.does this mean that the product is going bad or is this the good yogurt cultures or some else entirely different,it should be noted that this is greek yogurt also and it is very tasty and the numbers (protein,carbs,etc.) are exceptional

Vanilla Flavored Nonfat Greek Yogurt from Chobani

My husband and I picked some Chobani up at the store after seeing your post. Really good stuff! Very creamy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back