Christian books for Buddhists

Status
Not open for further replies.

monoergon

Puritan Board Freshman
I have colleagues who are Theravada Buddhists, although I don't think they are serious practitioners. Anyway, I want to give them a Christian/Reformed book that emphasizes the person of Jesus Christ and salvation from sin.
I also plan on evangelizing them, so I would appreciated bibliographic suggestions.

In this context, what Christian books do you recommend for Buddhists?

I don't have any Christian books to recommend for Buddhists or any experience in dealing with them. You might find Michael Robinson's "One Way to God: Christian Philosophy and Presuppositional Apologetics Examine World Religions" helpful regarding an intellectual understanding of the erroneous foundation of the Buddhist worldview.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Despite the author's rabid anti-Calvinism, Mark Cahill's book One Heartbeat Away is a good introduction to Christianity for unbelievers. So is John Blanchard's Is Anybody Out There?​ Since most Buddhists do not believe in an almighty God, these books might help them think about this issue.

Despite the author's rabid anti-Calvinism, Mark Cahill's book One Heartbeat Away is a good introduction to Christianity for unbelievers. So is John Blanchard's Is Anybody Out There?​ Since most Buddhists do not believe in an almighty God, these books might help them think about this issue.

I am not familiar with the books you recommend; but I whole heartedly agree that most Theravada Buddhists, Mahayana Buddhists, Vajrayana Buddhists, and many Hindus are not Theists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back