Christian Reconstructionism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Adam. I know Robbins' attitude alone drives people away, so it's helpful to read more specific critiques of his writing.

Also, if some of the premises of Bahnsen are correct, then Robbins' accusations could just as easily be applied to Rutherford or Gillespie's socio-political ethics. Or, to the original Westminster Standard's assertion of the magistrate's duty to call synods, and to suppress blasphemy, heresy, etc.

Not sure if I fully know what you mean here. I'm not familiar with Rurtherford or Gillespie's views. I'm not sure I see the problem with opposing that section of the original Westminster Confession (if that's what you mean) as that is precisely what was revised in 1788 by some.

Gentlemen,

Let me remind what the OP requested:
Anybody have or know of any good articles critiquing Christian Reconstruction/Dominion Theology from a theological perspective?

If you want to critique critiques of Christian Reconstruction/Dominion Theology then open up another thread. :judge:

Gentlemen,

Let me remind what the OP requested:
Anybody have or know of any good articles critiquing Christian Reconstruction/Dominion Theology from a theological perspective?

If you want to critique critiques of Christian Reconstruction/Dominion Theology then open up another thread. :judge:

Brandon,

If you're interested in discussing further, we can open a new thread; if not, we can drop this for now.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back