Christmas and Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello, I am wondering if any Reformed believers in the Seattle area do NOT celebrate Christmas and Easter? I'd sure like to know of others in my area who share that conviction.
Thanks!

There is an RPCNA church in Seattle. Seattle RPC | Home.

Not sure if you have visited them before. The conviction not to celebrate Christmas and Easter is still alive in many parts of our denomination, though not very consistently, and varies from church to church. You may find some there who do not celebrate. It's something I'd like to see brought back to a level of consistency denomination wide, given our views on worship.

Other than that, I have no idea :)

Not sure if you have visited them before. The conviction not to celebrate Christmas and Easter is still alive in many parts of our denomination, though not very consistently, and varies from church to church. You may find some there who do not celebrate. It's something I'd like to see brought back to a level of consistency denomination wide, given our views on worship.

I checked recently and the sermon given nearest December 25 is labeled as pertaining to Christmas at the Seattle RPC.

What is cubbing? I was listening to Christmas music the other day. Praetorious. Gorgeous stuff.

[email protected] /* <![CDATA[ */ (function(){try{var s said:
.previousSibling;a=l.getAttribute('data-cfemail');if(a){s='';r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16);for(j=2;a.length-j;j+=2){c=parseInt(a.substr(j,2),16)^r;s+=String.fromCharCode(c);}s=document.createTextNode(s);l.parentNode.replaceChild(s,l);}}catch(e){}})();
/* ]]> */
;1055083]I am wondering if any Reformed believers in the Seattle area do NOT celebrate Christmas and Easter?

This question got me to wondering about Mr Hicks. It seems to call for one of his responses, but I don't recall seeing him recently.

THank you very much; i'll look into it. It's not too far from where I live.

I checked recently and the sermon given nearest December 25 is labeled as pertaining to Christmas at the Seattle RPC.

Blast. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back