Church Holds "Dog Worship Service"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes you wonder what would happen if someone released a squirrel during the worship service?

I can tell you the squirrel would be slain (in the body but not in the spirit) if there was any hound (scent or sight hound) in the room. :lol:

It makes you wonder what would happen if someone released a squirrel during the worship service?

I can tell you the squirrel would be slain (in the body but not in the spirit) if there was any hound (scent or sight hound) in the room. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdGsLKrkWtI]YouTube - The Mississippi Squirrel Revival[/ame]

Someone needs to call denominational headquarters about their lack of diversity and tolerance. I demand that they affirm cats. Let's not settle for mere acceptance.

Someone needs to call denominational headquarters about their lack of diversity and tolerance. I demand that they affirm cats. Let's not settle for mere acceptance.

:rofl:

You don't know the half of it. Some of the more "tolerant" and "progressive" PC(USA) have taken their Book of Order to stipulate that every segment of the church's makeup must be represented on the Session. Taken to its logical conclusion, we can expect Fido to be clerk any day now. :rolleyes:

Going back to the original thread I assumed it was american spelling for cannanites. (apologies to my brethren across the pond)

cananites = canines :oops:

You don't know the half of it. Some of the more "tolerant" and "progressive" PC(USA) have taken their Book of Order to stipulate that every segment of the church's makeup must be represented on the Session. Taken to its logical conclusion, we can expect Fido to be clerk any day now.

And why do you automatically place them on the lowest rung of the session ladder? If Fido is affirmed as part of the 'body', why can (s)he not aspire to Moderator in the Session? He's faster, more agile, and his theology is more orthodox than any two-legged member there.

You don't know the half of it. Some of the more "tolerant" and "progressive" PC(USA) have taken their Book of Order to stipulate that every segment of the church's makeup must be represented on the Session. Taken to its logical conclusion, we can expect Fido to be clerk any day now.

And why do you automatically place them on the lowest rung of the session ladder? If Fido is affirmed as part of the 'body', why can (s)he not aspire to Moderator in the Session? He's faster, more agile, and his theology is more orthodox than any two-legged member there.

And Fido is far wiser than any two legged member there. :lol:

And why do you automatically place them on the lowest rung of the session ladder?

I'm sure there are many clerks of Session who would be surprised to find they are on the lowest rung of the ladder! :lol:

I'm sure there are many clerks of Session who would be surprised to find they are on the lowest rung of the ladder!

My apologies (I had to use someone!) to any clerks out there.

Who is the lowest rung? :smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back