Church links for those investigating, or new to, the Reformed faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris,

Perhaps listing NAPARC would be a good idea? It is an ecclesiastically established communion of like-minded churches, of which the PCA is a member (and I believe the URC will soon be, if it is not already). http://www.naparc.org/ The benefit of recommending those new to the Reformed faith to look at this organization, is that it is updated in time -- whereas a book will be around for a long time, not able to be updated. :2cents:

The Bible Presbyterian Church is the church that split from the OPC shortly after she was formed -- it is a "fundamentalist" church (thus, dispensational). :(

Sorry if some of the above was already said!

Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
Does anyone have any information about the standards, worship practices, convictions, history, soundness of the Korean American Presbyterian Church? I believe they are a member of NAPARC, correct?

bump.gif

Separately from our esteemed moderator, see my signature for my effort in compiling a webpage of Reformed Churches.

I haven't yet found a link to 'independent' Reformed Churches, a few of which I have listed. I also did not care how large or small a denomination was.

KAPC are in NAPARC. Since their website is in Korean, I called a KAPC pastor who was gracious enough to speak with me, but the only detail I collected is that there are more than 500 churches in the US. (!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back