Church planting forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Puritan Board Doctor
For a few weeks I have been pondering the idea of a PB church planting forum. Then tonight I read the thread by Andy Webb, and thought why not!

We have guys on the board that have experience, as well as some who could benifit from it.

So if we had a forum that was limited in access, this would probably not be the place for every "young turk" to tell us all how he will do it when he graduates from high school, college, & seminary. But a place that former/current church planters could share with some of us who are considering, or begining a church plant.

What do you all think?

I like it!
I think you mean limited access as to who can post, not who can read or submit questions, right? Like in the Wading Pool?

I like it!
I think you mean limited access as to who can post, not who can read or submit questions, right? Like in the Wading Pool?

That was the general idea. I don't think that we need an other place to debate every detail. I was thinking of a place to ask about "hands on" questions.

I agree. I think that would be a great forum. I know I am praying about church planting much to my own chagrin. It would be great to ask some questions and learn from those who have been in the trenches.

I think it is an excellent idea. It is a subject that is much on my heart and I would value the views and experiences of wiser counsel/those who have done it before.

Jon, we have a family in our group here, that emigrated from London that were members at (All Souls) your church!

Kevin, that's a good idea considering that the congregation where I attend is also a church plant.

As a church planting pastor I heartily agree. The only question I have is why I did not suggest it a long time ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back