Church Recommendations: Vancouver, BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The downtown area of Vancouver is slim pickings when it comes to good Reformed/Presbyterian churches. The PCA churches mentioned above are your best options if you want to stay close to the downtown area. The options widen as you go further east into the Fraser Valley. There are a good number of Canadian Reformed Churches beginning with Surrey and moving east through Cloverdale, Langley, and Aldergrove. The Surrey church would be about a 45 minute drive from downtown Vancouver.

There are a couple of PCA churches in Vancouver. It looks like Grace Vancouver is in the downtown area.

Grace Vancouver

I don't know about this church, but I heard their senior pastor speak at a conference last month. I was very encouraged by the gospel. He has a strong emphasis on how the good news of Jesus and the doctrines of grace compel us to personal holiness and kingdom service.

These churches are listed on Johnny Farese's RBC directory

Prince George is a 10 hour drive from Vancouver. Chilliwack is about two hours out from downtown Vancouver.

So you're saying I might not be able to walk? Or maybe I just need to get up REALLY early in the morning.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

There are a couple of PCA churches in Vancouver. It looks like Grace Vancouver is in the downtown area.

Grace Vancouver

I don't know about this church, but I heard their senior pastor speak at a conference last month. I was very encouraged by the gospel. He has a strong emphasis on how the good news of Jesus and the doctrines of grace compel us to personal holiness and kingdom service.

Google Maps seems to show that there is a bus that will run right by my hotel and drop me off just a short walk from the church. Sounds like this may be the best option. It'll be fun. I've never been to a Presbyterian church before! Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back