College Football Championship: A friendly avatar wager...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for being such a good sport, Chaplain. Twas a great game! And thanks to you Josh for being so negative about the Horns, it was really encouraging during those moments of doubt....

Congrats to Alabama. Now Texas fans know how it feels to lose your star QB. Here's hoping McCoy makes a speedy recovery. He seems like a good kid.

you know all you 'Bama fans got excited to know you wouldn't have to face McCoy... then you know you got a little worried when the pulled within 3...alas in the end, Alabama was the better team tonight so congratulations to all you Crimson Tide fans and SEC fans.

And I'm a man of my word so here's my avatar... good night all.

McCoy didn't sound good after the game. Said he simply couldn't feel his arm (like he slept on it). I hoping he is ok as well.

I was watching the game with a friend who is a physical therapist. What he says about the description of the QB's arm is not sounding good. Pray for that young man.

I turned the TV off after the Gilbert pick in the end. I heard McCoy's interview this morning. Big Kudos to him for taking a stand on Christ.

I really feel for McCoy. No one wants to see that happen. I didn't see the interview but it's good to hear of his public profession of faith.

For those who didn't see the McCoy interview......

[video=youtube;rVsSvx3UQOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVsSvx3UQOY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back