College Football Games, Oct 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marrow Man

Drunk with Powder
Here are the games to pick for the week of October 10. Because of the Thursday night game, I'm cutting off picks at 8 pm on Thursday.

The winner is the one who correctly guesses the winners of these five games. If there is a tie, the Georgia game (winner and score) becomes the tie-breaker.

1) Nebraska v. Missouri
2) Oklahoma St. v. Texas A&M
3) Alabama v. Mississippi
4) Michigan v. Iowa
5) Florida v. LSU

Tie-breaker (counts only in the case of a tie!) -- pick winner and score: Georgia v. Tennessee

1) Nebraska v. Missouri
4) Michigan v. Iowa
5) Florida v. LSU

score: Georgia 17 v. Tennessee 20

1) Nebraska v. Missouri
4) Michigan v. Iowa
5) Florida v. LSU

Georgia 21 v. Tennessee 18

1) Nebraska v. Missouri
4) Michigan v. Iowa
5) Florida v. LSU

Georgia v. Tennessee

28-10

Here are the games to pick for the week of October 10. Because of the Thursday night game, I'm cutting off picks at 8 pm on Thursday.

The winner is the one who correctly guesses the winners of these five games. If there is a tie, the Georgia game (winner and score) becomes the tie-breaker.

1) Nebraska v. Missouri
4) Michigan v. Iowa
5) Florida v. LSU

Tie-breaker (counts only in the case of a tie!) -- pick winner and score: Georgia v. Tennessee

Nebraska
Oklahoma State
Alabama
Iowa
Florida

Georgia 31 Tennessee 17

:pilgrim:

AHHHHHH, quit with the Georgia stuff!

1) Nebraska v. Missouri
4) Michigan v. Iowa
5) Florida v. LSU

Georgia 24; Tennessee 31

1) Nebraska v. Missouri
4) Michigan v. Iowa
5) Florida v. LSU

Missouri
Oklahoma St.
Mississippi
Iowa
LSU

Georgia 31 Tennessee 17

1) Missouri
2) Oklahoma St.
3) Alabama
4) Michigan
5) Florida

Georgia 27 - Tennessee 13

1. Nebraska
2. Oklahoma St.
3. Alabama
4. Iowa
5. Florida

Tie-breaker...
UGA%24%21logo.png

27-21

1) Nebraska v. Missouri
4) Michigan v. Iowa
5) Florida v. LSU

Tie-breaker (counts only in the case of a tie!) -- pick winner and score: Georgia 38 v. Tennessee 17

1) Nebraska v. Missouri
4) Michigan v. Iowa
5) Florida v. LSU

Georgia 20 v. Tennessee 21

1) Nebraska v. Missouri
4) Michigan v. Iowa
5) LSU v. Florida

Georgia 24 v. Tennessee 21

Last edited:
1) Nebraska v. Missouri
4) Michigan v. Iowa
5) LSU v. Florida

Georgia 24 v. Tennessee 21

Steven, you need to correct your pick for the LSU/Florida game (you bolded both teams).

1) Nebraska v. Missouri
4) Michigan v. Iowa
5) Florida v. LSU

Georgia - 32 v. Tennessee -3

Nebraska v. Missouri
Oklahoma St. v. Texas A&M
Alabama v. Mississippi
Michigan v. Iowa
Florida v. LSU

Georgia v. Tennessee 24-17

Go Blue!

Last edited:
Finally off to a good start! After consecutive weeks of gimpy picks, I'm ready for redemption...

I'm impressed that Georgia is maintaining its consistency in giving up tons of yards to otherwise mediocre QBs. Commitment to soft zone coverage and establishing the run -- when neither is working -- is another yet highlight of this dreadful season. :rant:

Razorbacks beat a ranked SEC team. Good.

Other than Florida and possibly Alabama, the SEC is in a mess this year. The rankings are pretty much worthless. LSU is ranked at # 4, and they should have lost their last two games in the last couple of minutes. Auburn and South Carolina should not be ranked. Georgia is down. Ole Miss is not bad, but over-hyped. If Florida and Alabama survive their match ups today, we will have a good idea about the class of the SEC this season.

Auburn ... should not be ranked. Georgia is down. Ole Miss is not bad, but over-hyped.
I believe it. They got spanked by the Hogs today. This year the Razorbacks won't get too far, but I think they will be something next year or so. :2cents:

Yeah, Arkansas' QB looks pretty good. Their defense needs some shoring up first. The only negative I see is if Bobby Petrino gets bored first and decides to move on. But, stranger things have happened -- I'm shocked that Spurrier has stayed at SC for 5 or 6 years now.

1) Nebraska v. Missouri
4) Michigan v. Iowa
5) Florida v. LSU

score: Georgia 17 v. Tennessee 20

Pretty sure this is your winner. If I read correctly you're the only one who went six for six because you're the only one to pick Tennessee to beat Georgia. They not only beat Georgia, they clobbered them....

Sorry to post this late (forum was closed earlier today when I was on), but Chris Bryant is indeed the winner.

There were a few folks who went 5-0, but Chris was the only one (unfortunately :rant: ) who picked Tennessee over Georgia in the tie-breaker. Here is your prize:

:judge:

Let me add this: picking the tie-breaker correctly does not count toward winning picks. The five games are the only consideration here. The tie-breaker only comes into play if there is a tie over the first five picks. As an example:

Player A has the following picks from last week:
1) Nebraska
2) Oklahoma St.
3) Alabama
4) Iowa
5) Florida
Tie-breaker: Georgia

Player B picks:
1) Mizzou
2) Oklahoma St.
3) Bama
4) Iowa
5) Florida
Tie-breaker: Tenn

Player A wins because he goes 5-0 (player B goes 4-1). There is no 5-1 in either case. The initial 5 games are the scoring mechanism. The tie-breaker only counts if there is a tie among multiple players.

I went 5-0 but I'd trade them all for a Dawgs win right now.

These are sobering times in Athens.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back