College Pick'em - Week Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Curtis

Puritan Board Senior
Here we go for week 9:

Cincinnati at Louisville (this is a Friday night game - picks must be in before game time at 8:00 pm)

Indiana at Illinois

Maryland at Boston College

Florida at Georgia

Michigan at Nebraska

Tennessee at South Carolina

Ole Miss at Arkansas

BYU at Georgia Tech

Tiebreaker (give score)
Ohio State at Penn State

Happy Pickin'!

Louisville

Illinois

Boston College

Georgia

Michigan

South Carolina

Arkansas

Georgia Tech

Ohio State-17 at Penn State-20

Cincinnati at Louisville
Indiana at Illinois
Florida at Georgia
Michigan at Nebraska
Ole Miss at Arkansas
BYU at Georgia Tech

Ohio State 21 at Penn State 17

Cincinnati at **Louisville

**Indiana at Illinois

**Maryland at Boston College

**Florida at Georgia

Michigan at **Nebraska

Tennessee at **South Carolina

**Ole Miss at Arkansas

BYU at **Georgia Tech

--

**Ohio State at Penn State, 27-21

Cincinnati at Louisville
Indiana at Illinois
Florida at Georgia
Michigan at Nebraska
Ole Miss at Arkansas
BYU at Georgia Tech

Tiebreaker:
Ohio State 21 at Penn State 24

Cincy

Indiana

Maryland

Georgia (Go Dawgs!)

Nebraska

South Carolina

Arkansas

BYU

Tiebreaker (give score)
Ohio State 24 at Penn State 13

Louisville

Illinois

Boston College

Florida

Nebraska

South Carolina

Arkansas

Georgia Tech

Tiebreaker (give score)
Ohio State 21 at Penn State 24

Cincinnati at Louisville

Indiana at Illinois

Florida at Georgia

Michigan at Nebraska

Ole Miss at Arkansas

BYU at Georgia Tech

Tiebreaker (give score)
Ohio State (24) at Penn State (31)

Glad to see more of ya'll are hopping on the Penn State bandwagon! I recall almost nobody picking us against Northwestern... Should be a great game.

Go Dawgs!!!

UGAlogo.gif

I don't think there's any danger in that. But Ole Miss might be a tough game. They are playing good ball right now.

Came down to the tiebreaker this week, but toddpedlar is taking a commanding lead...
Still, remember: you only have to win one week to qualify for the bowl pick'em, the winner of which is crowned the PB champion and even receives an Amazon gift card!

toddpedlar- 6 :flamingscot: :flamingscot: :flamingscot: :flamingscot:
Marrow Man -6
Backwoods Presbyterian -6 :flamingscot:
Gulf Coast Presbyterian -5 :flamingscot:
Edward - 5
Frosty - 5
zach - 4 :flamingscot: :flamingscot:
Beoga - 4
Kainos01 - 2
jwithnell - n/a :flamingscot:

Tough week. Looks like Todd is putting a firm lock on the regular season championship...

Tough week. Looks like Todd is putting a firm lock on the regular season championship...

That might be... although one ought to recognize that the regular season really doesn't matter. :)

Maybe we could alter the rules in the future to give multiple entries to multiple winners? :)

T

That might be... although one ought to recognize that the regular season really doesn't matter. :)

Maybe we could alter the rules in the future to give multiple entries to multiple winners? :)

T

We can't change the rules midseason, brother! :lol:

No, can't change the rules this late in the game - but the winner of the bowl pick'em also gets the honor of hosting next season's contest. And the host writes the rules! :)

Not a bad idea, by the way, about multiple entries... probably should have some way of rewarding the regular season success... (I was just following tradition!)

T

We can't change the rules midseason, brother! :lol:

That's why I said "in the future" :)

I had six games correctly picked this week, tying two others? Does that count as a "win"? If so, do I get a Flaming Scot too?

I had six games correctly picked this week, tying two others? Does that count as a "win"? If so, do I get a Flaming Scot too?
Alas, as much as I'd like to give you your Scot, the other two with six wins last week were outright winners in this or other weeks; i.e., toddpedlar won this contest (and three others!) and Backwoods Presbyterian won in Week Five. In other words, the Flaming Scots are cumulative; only one is awarded each week.

Alas, as much as I'd like to give you your Scot, the other two with six wins last week were outright winners in this or other weeks; i.e., toddpedlar won this contest (and three others!) and Backwoods Presbyterian won in Week Five. In other words, the Flaming Scots are cumulative; only one is awarded each week.

I am a Moderator and I have awesome editing powers. Choose your next answer wisely. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back