Comment on the Poster Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartoflesh

Puritan Board Junior
Okay, so I stole this idea from the Telecaster Forum so I can't lay any claim to its genius or lack thereof. Please make an imaginary comment about the poster above you in an imaginative, tasteful, and playful kind of way.

example: "so and so wears black socks with bermuda shorts".

Have fun kids.

All of Josh's profile pictures show him from the chest up because he wants to hide the fact that he loves wearing hula skirts!!

By his avatar you would never know, but in real life Mr. Bray looks like a dejected cartoon character.

Josh has won "Best Fiddler" at the Greater Saskatoon Folk Festival for six consecutive years.

Willem of orange calls himself that because he drank so much Sunny d,....it became appropriate :)

Rich secretly has trouble telling his twin girls apart....don't tell Mrs. Semper Fi!

Marie's parents call her cherie and she once threw a party with a man named Louie who brings her candy.

And Teddy cropped the photo he shot of himself, to the upper right corner, because he had lettuce in his teeth.

Lawrence is sitting on the top step behind his wife to hide the fact that he is actually shorter than her.

Brian secretly wishes to bully nerds while creating pulchritudinous anxieties.

Brian loves posting quickly so others can't comment on Tim ;) Seriously, I am trying to swat a fly in my house that I have no clue what it is. It looks like a wasp, actually... It lande3d on my computer last night and flew around my lamp, but now I can't see it! It had white wings and several yellow stripes on its body. I don't think it was a... c.r....which I've had before, YUCK!

Or maybe it's Tim, so I better not kill him!

Jonathan Hunt was a man,
Yes a BIG MAN;
with an eye like an eagle and as tall as a moutain was he.
Jonathan Hunt was a man,
Yes a BIG MAN;
He was brave,
He was fearless,
and as tough as a mighty oak tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back