Complete Body by Gill

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the title of your thread, I thought I was going to find out how to make my abs look better...

From the title of your thread, I thought I was going to find out how to make my abs look better...

Yep, Body by Jake (registered trademark) came to my mind first thing.

And I can't answer your original question. Sorry.

priest.jpg

Lee Priest.

:pilgrim:

I'd recommend you pick up the Primitive Baptist Library edition if you possibly can. There is no better edition in existence, since this was a reprint of the original huge volumes. The print is at least normal size or better, which counts for a lot when you consider it's Gill we're discussing.

On the other hand, I have the Turner Lassetter edition in one extremely fat blue volume( I've also seen it in green ) and the Baptist Standard Bearer version in sickly two volume textbooky viynl edition... Also there's the older Baptist Standard Bearer which is in blue cloth in one volume. It's text is pretty small, though, at about 97% of the original like the shrunk edition Baker made.

I've seen and studied a fair bit of Gill's editions; I wish I knew as much about his theology in-depth. I will say this, though: I have read Dr. Curt Daniel's 900+ page dissertation on Gill. It is the definitive coverage of his theology as far as I'm concerned, his own personal conclusions notwithstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back