Condom distribution at church - UCC likes the idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJClark

Puritan Board Doctor
UCC?s health advocates press for increased condom distribution

Highlighting the need for churches to be places of spiritual and physical wellness, UCAN, Inc. (United Church of Christ HIV and AIDS Network) has issued a statement encouraging condom distribution at places of worship.

The statement, presented to the UCC’s Wider Church Ministries joint board meeting in Cleveland March 19, comes on the heels of a renewed focus on the global HIV/AIDS epidemic.

I think we should fill them full of water and throw them at the man or woman behind the pulpits there. :):judge::cool:

Excellent...let the apostates cut off their own generations...less heretics to wade through ;)

I think Pres. Obama belongs to the United Church of Christ. Extremely liberal church. They really need to change their name. :barfy:

I actually wouldn't have (much of) a problem with this if they were actually declaring the Gospel and saying "Jesus is calling you out of this fornication and promiscuity".

*ducks in anticipation of bricks being thrown*

whew, imagine my surprise! at first glance i thought the name of this thread was "condom distribution at church!":eek:

World Vision and Intervarsity have teamed up to get more money from us for PEPFAR, a US gov. agency led by a homo. They use the money to pass out condoms for prostitutes, and feel it's in their best interest for PEPFAR to grow.

sharing out condoms in church. what will they think of next? Advertizing abortion services?

Actually, here at St. Harvey Milk United Church of Christ we celebrate the Sacrament of Abortion every trimester. However, only those who have examined their conscience and found that they have none may worthily receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back