Conference on the DOGs and the SBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan

Pastor
It has been announced that there will be a conference concerning the subject of Southern Baptists and Calvinism to be held at Ridgecrest Conference Center in North Carolina in late November. It is planned to be a friendly but honest debate about what our ancestors believed as Baptists and how that is to be looked at today in the SBC.

I am praying that I will be able to attend. Hopefully I will find the time and money to go.

To learn more about this meeting, go to this link: http://www.founders.org/blog/ You will find the information on the last post of June 12th, yesterday.

Please pray for the Southern Baptist Convention and especially Southern Baptist churches. These are interesting days!

That's GREAT!!! I love the Ridgecrest Convention Center and I have always wanted to go to Founder's! I hope I can go. You are right though; We SBC people are undergoing some interesting times.

I usually go to the Beeson Pastor's School in the Beeson Divinity School at Samford University. I have been going for the past 8 years, but I think this may be my last year since it's getting away Calvinism and just going "Christian".

It looks like all the denominations are taking a look at what they really believe and trying to line up with the Scriptures. Good to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back