Confessional Presbyterian 6--time running out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris, in 2011 when I have some money to spend will I be able to get V. 6 for 18.00?

Or will the price be higher?

I wish I could support your fine writing and subscribe, but I can not at this time.

I however wish to thank you for your faithfulness to the gospel. It is great to see men like you who are faithful. Keep up the great work.

Best I can do is send the issue out with a bill you can pay next month; let me know. The 2010 will go up to $25 in 2011, the retail price. There will be a package deal I'm sure for the set of 6 volumes. I'm weighing raising the subscription price beginning with CPJ 7 (the 2011 issue) as well since we've weathered a postage increase every other if not every year but have not raised the price since 2005 when we began, and the issue has become a lot larger than the inaugural issue.

I got mine today! This is my first one. Looks great both in content and presentation quality etc. Would have got it a lot sooner if we hadn't been in the middle of deep freeze for about three weeks closing down all the airports!

Chris,

Is there a way to truly "subscribe" - that is, to automatically have new issues sent and be billed (or pay by auto credit card)?

Fred,
There is a service via Paypal for recurring charges, but there are complications and downsides. I plan to look into it again next month and see if there have been improvements since I last checked.

I received our copy for the PCA Historical Center with today's mail.

Many thanks, Chris, for a great issue. The latest evidence of your consistent high standards, both for content and production values.
Thank you for doing all these things as unto the Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back