Confessional Presbyterian v4 going to press, finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
I'm happy to say I should be sending off all the files today for the 2008 Confessional Presbyterian journal. The issue should be available in early to mid December. The delay was over a Latin entry for the issue and I finally had to switch gears and get a replacement. Those who were waiting for the second half of John Brown of Wamphray on Psalmody will have to wait till next year while I line up a new translator. Meantime I was very pleased and thankful to get from Guy Richard, a portion of chapter 19 from Samuel Rutherford's Examen Arminianismi, on the Civil Magistrate. That will have to suffice.;) See the rest of the contents that will appear at the CPJ website. The 2008 issue will be the largest yet at 312 pages. If you have not subscribed, and I know funds are tight in this economy, please consider doing so. We do need interest and support to continue the endeavor. Issues 1-4 are on special for $50 postage paid. The contents are worth far more than that. Work is now beginning on the 2009 issue for which we are accepting submissions.

Last edited:
At 312 pages, the CPJ is a steal. It's like reading a 1000 page book chock full of outstanding Reformed content!

Can't wait!

So it will come just in time to be an early _________ present!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back