Confessional Standards on PB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
Has anyone ever thought of putting the Westminster Standards, Three Forms of Unity et all on a PB page so that users can easily access them in a discussion rather than having to go onto other websites? :blah::deadhorse:

Has anyone ever thought of putting the Westminster Standards, Three Forms of Unity et all on a PB page so that users can easily access them in a discussion rather than having to go onto other websites? :blah::deadhorse:

:violin: Cry me a river. Please see thread about the old days before computers.

:) But we have moved on since then, surely. Maybe we should be expected to have memorised the various standards before joining, though that would mean 99% of members would have to leave. ;)

No, I'm not saying that you should have to memorize them but one click away is *hardly* a hardship. Incidentally, one of the reasons I prefer off-site is because I've set up the Standards and the 3FU in a pretty easy place to jump around on my former Church site (I still host and admin it):
Westminster Confession of Faith - Providence Church, Temecula, CA
Westminster Shorter Catechism - Providence Church, Temecula, CA
Westminster Larger Catechism - Providence Church, Temecula, CA
The Belgic Confession - Providence Church, Temecula, CA
The Heidelberg Catechism - Providence Church, Temecula, CA
The Canons of Dordt - Providence Church, Temecula, CA

You can jump around to the footnotes really easily and reference proof texts when needed. It's even got the major creeds there. I built those a number of years ago with much sweat and they come in handy for me pretty regularly. I couldn't very easily re-build them here. I link to them in the Forum Rules but I should probably provide a link to them on the sidebar.

What's the internet? :lol:

al-gore-chatroom111.jpg
get_off_my_internet.jpg

Chuckle!:lol:,etexas chokes on his tea!

:scratch:Hmm...it was not that long ago we were being told that etexas was about to die of the flu :blah:, now he is telling us that even his tea is choking him....you can almost hear the violins. :violin::violin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back