Congratulations to me. I Have (Insert Number Here) Posts/Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
2hxvg50.jpg
I see you do.

I've always wanted a unique label instead of "Puritanboard Junior," though, so thanks. :)

p.s. I still have this little guy -
2hxvg50.jpg

Hey, you barred me from changing my own avatar! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
2hxvg50.jpg

I :surrender: in shame. :(

Edit: Oops, I spoke too soon. Rev. Watson is back, and he's NOT happy!

Is this a sign of acceptance into the PB gang? :lol:

Why are you always seeking a sign, Austin? Are we a gang? Do we have colors? We could all wear Genevan robes. Imagine a city with two street gangs: the Calvins and the Dispensationalists.
2hxvg50.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!!! I have been on the PB for a year and didn't accumulate any infractions, or get pitchforks and torches at my front door.

Anyone who doesn't understand the "Joshness" of the Joshua is in deep darkness.

How about the amount of time to read and write a post, does that count? It took me an hour to think about this...... :rolleyes: well... it usually takes an hour for me to think about anything......

I have reached the 1500 mark. I think that means I'm a Senior now, although I like my super cool new eek label better. :)

Edit: :oops: I just noticed that Curt up above has over 1500 and is a Junior. So I guess I'm not a Senior after all. But I'm still an
2hxvg50.jpg
. Long live the old eek!

Down with cheerios! :eek:

1000 posts yay!!!!

And I'm a Junior... cool!!

Congrats, young lady! I just read your sig...cool. I really like the name 'Jonathan'. "Jonathan Meisberger"...what will the middle name be?

Hehe I'm not pregnant, Ivan (thanks though)... I just know that I'm going to name my first son Jonathan Edward. Maybe I should remove that from my signature so that people aren't mistaken...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back