Congratulations to me. I Have (Insert Number Here) Posts/Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! I made it! I am now a Sophomore with 500+ post! and it only took 14 months.:graduate:
Congrats to me!!

Congratulations to me. I Have 1,193 Posts. I am also now a Puritan Junior and have been complimented by several PB members in my sound understanding of the Reformed theology. I thank God for my election to the Reformed Protestant fold and Protestantism. I am thankful to be a Presbyterian. I am thankful I was rescued by Gods grace from the bondage of popery and Roman Catholicism. I am thankful I was led to the Puritan Board and became a member. I am thankful I have both learned and contributed to this site.

Congratulations to me I now have 1,195 posts and am now a Puritan Junior!

vwqxk9.jpg

Last edited:
I am happy to say I now have 732 posts! This will be my 733rd.

But you were a Junior with 733 posts back on January 8th. :scratch:
That is true but I take my membership on the PB seriously. I visit every day and contribute every day. I am now an avowed and serious Protestant and a Presbyterian looking to understand the Reforemed faith and theolgy our Lord and His Father so graciosly elected me too. I was saved by amazing grace from the bondage of popery and roman catholicism. I am proud and thankful to be a Protestant a Calvinist and a PRESBYTERIAN !

Yep. I'm a peasant. But this post makes number 4000, which makes me a PB Post-graduate. Since this is the first (and probably last) time I've ever been a post-graduate anything, I thought I should celebrate by posting it here. It's been a very edifying couple of years.

Yep. I'm a peasant. But this post makes number 4000, which makes me a PB Post-graduate. Since this is the first (and probably last) time I've ever been a post-graduate anything, I thought I should celebrate by posting it here. It's been a very edifying couple of years.

Congrats on your Post-grad degree, Brad!
152c3dk.jpg

1000 posts. I think I started in 2005? Took me long enough.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Nope, 2003. Even worse. I wish I were more profound...:scratch:

I'm not complaining, but I'm sure that post-counter has added on some to my tally....
I was keeping an eye on the number, because I knew I was getting near the magic 1,000. This afternoon it was 999, but when next I logged in and posted, it was 1003!!
Never mind, hooray, I'm a Tertian! (that's St Andrews-speak for what you people call a Junior)

Monday June 21st will be the first anniversary of my becoming a PB member.

This Monday, June 21st will mark the first anniversary of my becoming a Puritan Board member. My active involvement on this site I believe has helped me more fully understand what it means to be a Protestant and further understand why I am a Presbyterian and Reformed Protestant.

The knowledge I have gained coming to this site and contributing also I believe has made me become more truly Protestant than even some cradle Protestants I have come to know. It has strengthened my faith as a Christian. I want to thank the Puritan Board administrators and all the PB active members for sharing their faith with me on this wonderful site. I hope have been able to in some way strengthen the faith of other members. I look forward to the 2nd year of my PB membership. Thank you to everyone and I also thank God.

Congratulations, dear brother:handshake: I'm nearing the one-year mark myself, but I can't match your score for posts!

This Monday, June 21st will mark the first anniversary of my becoming a Puritan Board member. My active involvement on this site I believe has helped me more fully understand what it means to be a Protestant and further understand why I am a Presbyterian and Reformed Protestant.

The knowledge I have gained coming to this site and contributing also I believe has made me become more truly Protestant than even some cradle Protestants I have come to know. It has strengthened my faith as a Christian. I want to thank the Puritan Board administrators and all the PB active members for sharing their faith with me on this wonderful site. I hope have been able to in some way strengthen the faith of other members. I look forward to the 2nd year of my PB membership. Thank you to everyone and I also thank God.

Yes sir, you most certainly have been an encouragement to me!

I'm not sure if this counts, but it is gratifying to have been thanked so many times!

Right now, it is crossing the 2,500 mark, and I'm thankful to God and His people.

Congratulations Scott You are thanked because of your fine posts and contributions to the Board!

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaahhhh... This is my 3,000 post! I have been a PB member for exactly a year as I joined in July of '09. Thanks everyone for letting me be part of this great board!

In honor of my 3000 post, please enjoy this fine video of grown men celebrating like fools.

[video=youtube;SFrMSzoLXIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFrMSzoLXIU&feature=related[/video]

:banana: I don't want any one to get jealous :drool: but with this post I will be at "27" posts. I know I know it's a number hard to achieve but with much time and effort I was able to accomplish it! :rofl::lol::smug:

:banana: I don't want any one to get jealous :drool: but with this post I will be at "27" posts. I know I know it's a number hard to achieve but with much time and effort I was able to accomplish it! :rofl::lol::smug:

At least you know how to make your banana dance! Good show! :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back