Congratulations to me. I Have (Insert Number Here) Posts/Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
No-one should be allowed to rejoice here until the quality of their posts has been vetted. It's not quantity that counts but edifying quality.:D

Good point Richard. Anyone could spam up 3,000 posts. Then again, I don't know how anyone with 3,000 posts couldn't have some good edifying posts.

Good point Richard. Anyone could spam up 3,000 posts. Then again, I don't know how anyone with 3,000 posts couldn't have some good edifying posts.

3,000 posts and not an edifying one among them...?
I think it could probably be done :smug:

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

congrats, Jonathan. I never knew that was your grand aim :p

This is my 3,000 post. What does this mean? Simply put, I have no real friends.

Congrats ... it took me several (almost 6 years) to reach 3,000.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

I really don't know how long it took; I was just taking the opportunity to add some more to my count.

Congrats on 3K Boliver! I'm inching nearer to four thousand and best believe when i hit that mark, we are going to have a PB par-tay! :banana:

You are only ten away. This is what you need to do. Instead of writing a long post with any new questions you have about your bookshelves, you need to break them up over ten different posts.

Let's get this party started!

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Hey! I have real friends, and I have more posts than you do. 8)

Show off. :p

and with this post, I now have 4000! I am a Puritanboard Postgraduate! I will now add this distinguished honor to my resume as it is indeed an accomplishment I am proud of.

I couldn't have done it without the moderators who kept me on track, of course all you members who enter into bane discussions with me, and last but not least I can't leave out the new people who I always try to welcome to boost my post count. Thank you, thank you.

So I think I heard something about a party for you becoming a postgraduate?

I just checked and i show it's only 420 miles from Hankamer to Abilene. If you leave now, you could be here just in time for dinner and just let me know what you like to drink my friend!

Texas staples work fine: Sweet Tea and Shiner. :lol:

Every time I have some reason to go to Dallas I check to see how far you are from where I am going. For some reason I keep thinking Abilene is a burb of DFW area. :lol:

One day friend we shall meet up.

We often travel to DFW to visit my wife's family. Perhaps the Lord will ordain it so that we are in the area at the same time one day. I really want to hear you preach though, so I guess I am the one who needs to travel south.

Every time I have some reason to go to Dallas I check to see how far you are from where I am going. For some reason I keep thinking Abilene is a burb of DFW area. :lol:

I'm just glad we get Shiner up here in AK.

This is post 1,510. I haven't set a post goal though. Is that bad?

1,000!!! I am a Puritan Board Junior now!!!

Congrats, Joe. I noticed that you recently changed your username. Was that to celebrate the occasion of the 1000th? Can I call you Junior? :lol:

Here, I have a few of these guys left from another party over at Martin's house.
Copy%20of%20manynanas.gif

The same festive, disoriented bananas arrived late in our neighborhood; yet, indicated a desire to also celebrate the august occasion of Joseph's 1,000 posts.

They represent that they are reformed bananas.

Congratulations!
Copy%20of%20manynanas.gif

I'm just glad we get Shiner up here in AK.

This is post 1,510. I haven't set a post goal though. Is that bad?

That is good to know that Shiner is in AK. Last time I was in AK I was only eleven so Shiner was not on my list at the time. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back