Originally posted by Dan....
Something like this:
1. You must have at least 2 solos, duets or trios so everyone can go, "wow, that person can sing!!!"
2. You have to have announcements in the middle, between the singing and the preaching. The person who gives the announcements must be funny.
3. While singing the third song, between the 3rd and last verse, everyone needs to get up, walk around the building, and greet one another.
4. The sermon must be filled with a lot of examples (stories) that may or may not help to further explain the preaching.
5. There has to be an alter call at the end in which the piano and organ play at least 10 verses of "Just as I Am".
(Not to be taken seriously).
[Edited on 7-29-2005 by Dan....]