consider alphabetizing emoticans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susanna

Puritan Board Freshman
I recommend you consider alphabetizing the emoticans if it's possible

Ex. could you put :smiles: after :pukes: because it's alphabetically logical, me thinks?

I'm refering to the pictures that say [More] underneath them.

Perhaps there IS an order and I just don't see it. If so, someone enlighten me, please.

Thanks

... wait ... maybe he IS smiling BECAUSE his friend just threw up. Hmmmm. I'd insert :evilyscratcheschin: here except I can't find it.

Insert big cheese grin here, too.

Now a blush.

Last edited:
I recommend you consider alphabetizing the emoticans if it's possible

Ex. could you put :smiles: after :pukes: because it's alphabetically logical, me thinks?

I'm refering to the pictures that say [More] underneath them.

Perhaps there IS an order and I just don't see it. If so, someone enlighten me, please.

Thanks

... wait ... maybe he IS smiling BECAUSE his friend just threw up. Hmmmm. I'd insert :evilyscratcheschin: here except I can't find it.

Insert big cheese grin here, too.

Now a blush.

I organize the smilies over general priority of use. There are quite a few and alphabetizing them would be a tremendous amount of work. Also, most people don't know the bbcode associated with them. Should a barfing smiley be in the B's for barfing, T's for throwing up, or V's for vomiting?

I like the smilies to be sorted by frequency used. That makes the most sense to me, and it's more efficient. :2cents:

I organize the smilies over general priority of use.

But the list that appears to left of the text box is in a different order than if I click the More link to the popup window of smilies, which definitely doesn't appear to be in priority of use (if you mean the most commonly used ones).

Yes, I meant most commonly used. I don't know why I wrote priority.

it truly makes no difference to me, but there are definitely some rarely used ones next to the text box and "more" has to be clicked to get to pray and welcome, which I would think are rather common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back