Could you Watch with Me One Hour? Soli Deo Gloria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Walsh

Puritan Board Senior
Greetings, fellow pilgrims,

I was overwhelmed this morning by the glory of God after being able to thank him from the bottom of my heart for the biggest trial of my 50+ years as a child of love Himself. The trial is ongoing, but it is delightful to know that God has brought it my way for my good and His glory. Praise His holy name. May he cause me to seek first the Kingdom of God with all my heart as long as I shall be in this tent.

For you night owls or early risers, I just starting listening to a sermon by Stephen Lawson on the glory of God as man's Chief end. It would be a joy if one or two of you watch it with me right now. I have a lot of hope that the sermon will cause powerful praise and worship from the hearts of those who may join me. No, I haven't seen it yet, just the beginning. But I trust Stephen Lawson and therefore I'm sharing it with you now so we can watch it together. If you do watch it with me, let me know. Particularly if you were edified thereby.

I do sing and praise and wonder at the good Providence of God. May I catch a glimpse of it this morning if what I am sharing benefits you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back