Covenant of Life Opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOwen

Puritan Board Junior
Matthew,

First, congrats on the DRS! Is your thesis ready yet?
Second, did I read some time ago that you were publishing Rutherford's Covenant of Life Opened? If so, how is that project going? If you need a proof reader, my eyes are yours.

Kind regards,

Jerrold

Jerold -

Thanks brother!

The dissertation is in the works. It will be the next 6 months of my life. I'll let you know when that is done.

Ah! A proofreader! That may work. Literally, I am waiting right now for the formatted final draft to return from the editor. I will then have to read it and then send it back to them for final upload. After that, I'll let you know and you can read it and suggest any corrections as well.

It is very close to being finished, and is an exact copy (grammar-wise) to the orignial (which is what we want to do - keep the books as they appeared without changing them except for the English letters themselves.) It was a bear to go through with all his Latin, Greek and Hebrew. We took the footnotes and turned them into in-text notes as needed. He also has some marginal "topics" listed (like section divisions) that we changed to the heads of sections as needed. But overall, its a copy of the original.

So, figure, its about a week away from being completed, as are the other 4 books we are finishing.

I'll let you know when its ready...

Originally posted by webmaster

So, figure, its about a week away from being completed, as are the other 4 books we are finishing.

I'll let you know when its ready...

Perfect.
Let me know if i can be of any help.

Kind regards,

Jerrold

Originally posted by puritansailor
It's already republished by Still Waters if you don't mind a fascimile copy.

Ummmm, not a big fan of the "Rare bound" photocopy:lol:

Dear Matthew,

How does Rutherford's CoLO look?

Looking very much forward to its publication. :pray2:
Kind regards,

Jerrold

Ian,

Sure. :) What is rare? The binding? The photocopy? What's more, AFTER Jan. 31, 2005, OUR REGULAR DISCOUNTED PRICE BELOW APPLIES
(Rare bound photocopy) $199.95-90%=$19.99 (Canadian funds).

Ummm. 90% off of what? It's a photocopy. Takes 10 min to put through the machine. :D. I find it all quite funny.

Kind regards,

Jerrold

Originally posted by JOwen
Dear Matthew,

How does Rutherford's CoLO look?

Looking very much forward to its publication. :pray2:
Kind regards,

Jerrold

Tis very close. It is #5 in the first 5 books we are working on. We had a hiccup with #1 and have to fix one thing, and then we will proof all 5 at the same time, generally speaking. Then, after that, it will be sent for final upload and corrections found, and then it will be ready. Really, we are just talking a week or two. You will see all 5 in February.

They look REALLY nice too.

"The Two Wills of God" by Me.
"Eternity Weighed in the Balance" by Me.
"Covenant of Life Opened" Rutherford.
"The Atonement" by Turretin
"Sovereignty of God" by Elisha Coles

All of them are the originals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back