CTS Preaching Lectures: Sinclair Ferguson - Oct. 12-13, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

Tempus faciendi, Domine.
Dr. Sinclair Ferguson will be bringing the special Preaching Lectures at Covenant Theological Seminary this October 12-13. Here's the schedule, for those who may want to attend (and are near enough to do so!):

Tuesday, 12 October 2010,
Chapel sermon: Thoughts about a Young Preacher: 2 Timothy 1:1-14
10:00-10:45 AM in the Chapel Auditorium.

Wednesday, 13 October 2010
Chapel sermon (special service): Thoughts for a Young Preacher: 2 Timothy 3:1 - 4:8
9:00-9:45 AM in the Chapel Auditorium.

Lecture 1: Thoughts on the Preacher and Christ,
10:00 - 11:15 AM in the Chapel Auditorium
Ministry lunch (Q&A session), 11:30-12:30, in Room B111, Buswell Library

Lecture 2: Thoughts on Preaching Christ, 12:45-2:00 PM, Chapel Auditorium

Lecture 3: Thoughts on Preaching Christ from the Old Testament, 2:15-3:30 PM, Chapel Aud.

Marrow Man

Drunk with Powder
Will these be available for download after the fact? Covenant does a good job making audio available. It's a wonderful ministry they provide with their Worldwide Classroom.

Wayne

Tempus faciendi, Domine.
My guess would be yes, but more on that after the fact, if you remind me to check.

21st Century Calvinist

Puritan Board Junior
I am very much looking forward to these lectures. Getting ready to write a review of his book The Holy Spirit for class tomorrow.
I am not sure if they will be available for the public to listen to. I am almost certain that some of it will feature on Dr Chapell's "Living Christ Today" ministry and there will probably be an interview with him on there also.

Ivan

Pastor
I would if I could. I need about two months of vacation time to do a drop of all the things I'd like to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.