Daily Dose of Hebrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamalas

whippersnapper
Part of my internship this Summer will involved working through the Daily Dose of Hebrew videos each morning (I asked the Pastor I'm working with to make it a requirement for me to keep me on track!) Like every other first year seminary student, I've worked through Ruth and Jonah in class but I'm wondering where I should go from there. Here are the books that Daily Dose of Hebrew has covered so far: https://dailydoseofhebrew.com/hebrew-readings/ What should I start working on now?

Have you read all of those books listed or just snippets from the Daily feed? If not, then start with all of Genesis next.

Have you read all of those books listed or just snippets from the Daily feed? If not, then start with all of Genesis next.

I agree. In fact, the way I started to really learn Hebrew, after learning the alphabet and basic grammar, was to try to memorize certain passages, making sure I understood each word and phrase.

It's been some 12 years since I first started, but I still can recite Genesis 1 from memory. It helps keep me grounded to my place on God's earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back