Danger in the Camp by John Otis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
I got John Otis' book :book2: on the Federal Vision through the post yesterday; has anyone read it or have any thoughts about it? On Federal Visionist tried to tell me it was not worth refuting and that Mr. Otis was misrepresenting the FVers; having looked through it this seems very dismissive.

:handshake:

I got John Otis' book :book2: on the Federal Vision through the post yesterday; has anyone read it or have any thoughts about it? On Federal Visionist tried to tell me it was not worth refuting and that Mr. Otis was misrepresenting the FVers; having looked through it this seems very dismissive.

:handshake:

Other than this weird video on YouTube and a few reviews on Amazon, I have seen little interaction. I have the book myself and though I haven't read through all of it, it seems fairly solid to me.

Last edited:
Other than this weird video on YouTube

That is exactly the sort of pseudo-satirical idiocy that is the fruit of ignorant young men who are enamored by the silliness of the FV rhetoricians. Unbelievably inane. I would imagine (hope) that he'd be embarrassed by that video before he gets too far along in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back