Dealing with stress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have an airsoft gun and a dog?

I started coughing I was laughing so hard!

-----Added 10/2/2009 at 01:10:48 EST-----

Ha. If she's so smart she should learn how to put the lid down herself.

hahaha! we're just trying to teach men how to be smart that's why we don't do it ourselves.....just think of all the smartness you would be missing out on!

This is one the men will only appreciate ....

You know, I have never sat into the toilet. I have three brothers, and it was not uncommon for the seat to be left up. I have seen the same "seat up" at many a public restroom. For the life of me, I cannot see why women don't look before they leap.

Someone has got to have an answer for that, but if women were so smart, you'd think they would learn after just once sitting in the bowl.

:( we aren't that stupid! we just get tired of having to put the seat down is all! my sister finally started making her husband sit down on the toilet when he wanted to use it! :lol: Good doggie! hahaha!

Well, I already know what I'm going to do when I have a wife. I'm going to (lovingly) declare, "Submit to me, woman!" And then I'll smile, kiss her (if at this point she'll let me), and then do what she wants. :D

-----Added 10/2/2009 at 01:39:10 EST-----

"Come 'ere, kitty kitty!" :hunter:

Well, I already know what I'm going to do when I have a wife. I'm going to (lovingly) declare, "Submit to me, woman!" And then I'll smile, kiss her (if at this point she'll let me), and then do what she wants. :D

-----Added 10/2/2009 at 01:39:10 EST-----

"Come 'ere, kitty kitty!" :hunter:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hi Andrew,

Honest question for you, Regin - do people in Japan eat cats? I wish it wasn't so taboo here in the US. I enjoyed Pergamum's blog at one point when he recalled the story of their cat they decided to eat. He said something like: \"Cat. The other gray meat!\" :lol:

I am living in the southern part of Japan the culture here is different, nevertheless I am not aware of cat eating Japanese (until now :eek:).

There are some foods here that you have to 'learn' to like.

- [video=youtube;kLWFZX-fGvU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLWFZX-fGvU&feature=related[/video]
-[video=youtube;bp-a5y8rY28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp-a5y8rY28[/video]

I have a long list but these are the two things most westerners find to reject...... badly..... like really bad! :p

:( we aren't that stupid! we just get tired of having to put the seat down is all! my sister finally started making her husband sit down on the toilet when he wanted to use it! :lol: Good doggie! hahaha!

Ah! so it isn't stupid, it is lazy! :lol: :rofl:

You would think guys would have the same complaint about having to put the seat up! :p:lol:

-----Added 10/2/2009 at 02:03:38 EST-----

I am not aware of cat eating Japanese (until now :eek:).

Not even tigers eat Japanese? :lol:

Ah! so it isn't stupid, it is lazy! :lol: :rofl:

You would think guys would have the same complaint about having to put the seat up! :p:lol:

You know, here in Japan we have the 'squat' seats where you don't need the seats :) Perhaps if you have one in the house you will have peace and harmony...... :p

Toilet2.JPG

This is such a weird conversation. :um:

And I don't intend this to be crude; this is a serious question. What happens if someone has diarrhea? The sit-down method seems a lot more . . . contained.

And I don't intend this to be crude; this is a serious question. What happens if someone has diarrhea? The sit-down method seems a lot more . . . contained.

:lol::lol::lol: I think you're suppose to squat like you do in public restrooms.....tell me you don't sit down in public restrooms! :lol:

Well if you have the 'D' then I recommend Not using this seat otherwise it can get a little..... explosive..... like a .... grenade.... with shrapnel.... :tumbleweed:

:lol: I really don't want to continue with this topic so I will simply say, "Uh, no way - I don't sit in public restrooms."

-----Added 10/2/2009 at 03:09:01 EST-----

Well if you have the 'D' then I recommend Not using this seat otherwise it can get a little..... explosive..... like a .... grenade.... with shrapnel.... :tumbleweed:

This sounds like the making of documentary. *Insert British accent* "Observe what appears to be the result of a rhinoceros with diarrhea and a hand grenade. Amazing."

:rofl::rofl::rofl: here, here! looks like a bathtub! Yikes!

It comes with 3 colors, white, pink and light blue :p

I wonder who win the most :think: Are there more of one color in Japan? hehehe! or does white reign in households across Japan?

majority of people do not own their houses they just rent, so there are huge apartment housings, and most of their bathroom/toilets are prefabricated, so that means they pretty much look a like. In cities like Tokyo you don't only charged with water that comes out of your faucet but you also get charge with the water that goes in your sewage. So if your trying to save money... use the Mall's :p

Apparently the solution to your problem Regin, is to read the Puritan Board.

See what nice people we have here. :tumbleweed:

Seeing what happened to the first two men,
The third man prayed:
'God, please give me the strength,
The tools and the intelligence
To cross the river'

Poof! .. He was turned into a woman.
She checked the map,
Hiked one
Hundred yards up stream
And walked across the bridge.

Sounds about right. Women need divine intelligence to read a map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back