December DVD Deal with MORE Additions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
December DVD Special:

From November 27th through December 18th 2006, the All-On One DVD will be offered for a donation of $25 (regularly it is offered for donations of $100), and it will include three new items not previously listed on the current DVD. This is only during the December special that APM is running.

1) It will additionally include the Three Forms of Unity MP3 Series that covers the Heidelberg Catechism, the Canons of Dordt and the Belgic Confession. (Click here for more information on that specific series).

2) It will additionally include all the historical and theological charts (Covenant Theology, Reformation Timeline, English Puritans, Early Church Heresies, etc.) in PDF form. (Click here for more information on the charts.)

3) It will additionally include the Reformation Desktop Wallpapers. (Click here for more info)
Everything that is regularly on the DVD will be on it (see the APM DVD page for detailed info), but this offer includes everything PLUS the three new additions!​

To order in time for shipping for XMAS (not Christmass) go here:

http://www.apuritansmind.com/CD/DVD.htm

The varying MP3 series, MP3 lectures, PDF books, wallpapers, and charts are only found at APM, and are not offered anywhere else on the internet.

The earlier you make a donation, the quicker the DVD can be sent before XMAS. Don't wait until the last minute!

Hey now, never judge a man by his hat.

Its a Dr. Seuss Xmas hat from Islands of Adventure.

I love my hat. Especially around the festive time of the year! :D

BUMP - means that the thread was too far along and I needed to BUMP it to get it back to the top of the post list. (See - you would have missed it!) :cheers:

thanks for the reminder.
supporting the board is a worthwhile thing to do and it makes it a lot easier to explain to my wife if i get something in the mail for the money.

*grin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back