Decline of the West by Spengler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a pdf copy of the 1926 revised edition and an OCR pdf of the 1916 version.

The 1926 version is big, but it is a decent scan. The 1916 version is small enough to send by email.

Spengler died in 1936, so more than 70 years have gone by. PM me if you'd like a copy.

Vic

“The press today is an army with carefully organized weapons, the journalists its officers, the readers its soldiers. The reader neither knows nor is supposed to know the purposes for which he is used and the role he is to play.”

― Oswald Spengler, The Decline of the West

I've got a pdf copy of the 1926 revised edition and an OCR pdf of the 1916 version.

The 1926 version is big, but it is a decent scan. The 1916 version is small enough to send by email.

Spengler died in 1936, so more than 70 years have gone by. PM me if you'd like a copy.

Vic
Could you please send me a pdf copy? I can' t pay for it, I live on soc sec small income. Thank you

I tried the link and was refused the download. I do use Opera which masks my IP (I think) and tells people I'm in Sweden so....there is that.

I tried the link and was refused the download. I do use Opera which masks my IP (I think) and tells people I'm in Sweden so....there is that.
I just tried it and got a nice 6.1 MB pdf. I didn't try the kindle or email links, just the pdf download.

Maybe Sweden and/or Canada have different public domain rules? I don't know the answer to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back