DeerSkin Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've worn deerskin work-gloves before. They were so nice and soft that I didn't want to ruin them with work!

My Thompson-Chain is too heavy. I was hoping to have a few sections removed when rebound.

• Alphabetical Topical Index
• Numerical Topical Index
• Outline Studies of the Bible
• Historical Bridge between Old and New Testaments
• Origin and Growth of the English Bible
• Condensed Bible Book Outlines
• Detailed Bible Book Outlines
• Character Studies
• Outline History of the Apostles
• Portraits of Christ
• Prophecies concerning Christ and their fulfilment
• Journey Maps
• Harmony of the Gospels
• The Seven Churches of Asia
• Golden Chapters of the Bible
• Topical Treasury / Helps for Christian Workers
• Key memory verses from each Bible Book
• Differences in Religious places mentioned in the Bible
• Archaeological Supplement
• Hebrew Calendar
• Concordance
• 14 Full-color maps

I would keep only the sections in bold.

I'll double check when I get home but I think it was about half an inch smaller if I removed the extras.

I'll double check when I get home but I think it was about half an inch smaller if I removed the extras.
Not a bad idea, Mark Bertrand and I have had Bibles rebound with custom mist binders have NO problems taking out stuff you are not using or don't want!!! I have never used this binder but the ones who have done such work for me, I have been MOST pleased with! If it is your first custom rebinding it is a fun experience! I think you will be pleased!!!!!:)

Brother, do you have a link to the binder you use? (there's a thank you in it for ya)

Brother, do you have a link to the binder you use? (there's a thank you in it for ya)
Man, I do not, actually, the last Bible I had rebound is downstairs! I THINK it is called Mechling??? Sorry, not sure about the spelling, the NEXT project I want to do I am going to use an outfit called Hidden House, they have ostrich, elephant and a few other exotic leathers. Sorry I have no linkto hand it was a while back! Grace and Peace! Actually go to Bertand's site, Mark has links for a NUMBER of custom Bible Binders!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back