Diagramming Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we do at PRTS. I am having a time trying to diagram this Greek. I think it is a made up sentence.

Diagraming Greek or English sentences is one of the best ways to determine what they are actually saying.

Post the sentence here.

Is there anyone out there at is any good at diagramming?

Sounds fun Jeff. Don't worry, once your in the pastorate, none of the parishioners will ask you to diagram.... but it does help with exegesis doesn't it? Especially those LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Pauline sentences!

:)

Dear all,

I will post the sentence as soon as I figure out how to type Greek characters on the PB.

Jeff, if it is from the Greek NT, then just copy and paste from this website, using the palatino linotype font.

Edit:
Oops, I forget you said it was a made-up sentence. In that case, you need a Unicode font. Palatino will work. If you have it on your computer, then print it out on your Wordprocessor and then copy and paste.

Pastor Lane, the problem is that our professor gives us the sentence on a sheet of paper and we are to hand write the diagram, then scan it, and then send it to him as a doc or a pdf. All the words are found in the Bible, but I will have to search them out and then cut and paste.

BTW, he is tricky old fellow for giving us made up sentences to diagram;)

You mean a diagram like this:

66pctpiechart.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back