Did Calvin play Pacman on the Sabbath?

What do we do with the Arcade on Lord's Days?

• Close it down for 36 hours

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Post an encouragement to members to use wisely

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Take down the Arcade altogether

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 19 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No harm intended

Please forgive me, it was not my intention to call anyone a Ph. I have always enjoyed the straight forwardness of this board and thought we were in a discussion of the letter and spirit of the law of God. I do not believe that any one on this board is a ph, though we all have some of those tendencies. I guess more than anything I am apologizing for my words, they were not intended a harshly as I guess they came across. :handshake:

***Moderator***
Ok. For the time being beginning tonight we will close down the arcade for a period of time over the weekend. Kinks probably to still work out but that is what we will do. Hopefully in future some patch will unable us to set this automatically but for now we will have to turn it on and off manually: so folks be patient. It will come back on when it comes back on; don't hassle the moderators about this; if you think we've forgotten to turn it on some Monday morning, PM Rich, Josh or myself as we are the ones that can do that. Also, apologies in advance if we kill anyone's attempt for a high score. Not sure if the game will function once it is off if you are online at the time the lights go out. Again, everyone's patience in this is very much appreciated.

Shut it down on the Sabbath.

Sabbath games and gimmicks are some of the things that are symptoms of/causes of, the poor state of the Western church and society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back