Did the Top of the Board Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicnap

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Did the top portion of the board change? Mine simply has the top 5 stats; it doesn't have the neat things on the right about the "hottest threads" any more. Is there a way to get that format back with the update, or do I just need to get used to it? (I like all the other stuff, I was just wondering)

It also made me read and agree to the forum rules before I could post just now...am I in trouble?

Did the top portion of the board change? Mine simply has the top 5 stats; it doesn't have the neat things on the right about the "hottest threads" any more. Is there a way to get that format back with the update, or do I just need to get used to it? (I like all the other stuff, I was just wondering)

It also made me read and agree to the forum rules before I could post just now...am I in trouble?

me too.

I really thought that I was in trouble! I actually re-read the rules and thought, "Which of these rules did I break?"

I think that those stats are still there, but they are in a drop down now. See attached shot.

I really thought that I was in trouble! I actually re-read the rules and thought, "Which of these rules did I break?"

Sooo funny...I thought the same thing!!

Well as they say, all former Pittsburghers think alike.:wink:

Thanks Rich and Fred. At least I am not in trouble, and have had some probationary restrictions placed on the top of my PBBlack. :lol:

Thanks Rich and Fred. At least I am not in trouble, and have had some probationary restrictions placed on the top of my PBBlack. :lol:

EXCUUUUUUUSE me! Nobody said that YOU were not in trouble. Rich and Fred simply explained that what you have feared to be the firstfruits of wrath had nothing to do with the actual eschatological wrath which is being stored up against you in the computerized book of THE Infractions. In due time, in due time my young miscreant.

Me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back