Discussion regarding a recent post by Doug Wilson on the A4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred,

That's interesting. I had never heard that before. Who do you know that has experienced this?

Wayne,

I have read almost all of it, but I kinda fell out of it a little while back just with my Gold's Gym membership and my job and what not. I was greatly impressed by how cordial the articles were and how fairly each position was represented.

Doug Wilson and Federal Vision

[quote:85eab9c5f3][i:85eab9c5f3]Originally posted by luvroftheWord[/i:85eab9c5f3]
Fred,

That's interesting. I had never heard that before. Who do you know that has experienced this?

Wayne,

I have read almost all of it, but I kinda fell out of it a little while back just with my Gold's Gym membership and my job and what not. I was greatly impressed by how cordial the articles were and how fairly each position was represented. [/quote:85eab9c5f3]

I am finally wading through the Knox Colloquy, and like you am impressed by the cordiality of the discorses. I am just starting Leithart's Trinitarian article. (whew!). Wilson's statements in his article are quite telling - much clearer than the couple of BLOG posts earlier. Some of Schissel's article is laudable particularly much of the Story of Redemption. But I find myself really liking Chris Hutchinson's response to Schissel especially since he paints himself initially unequal to the task and out of his league.

I am begining to see where the battle lines are drawn, and pray along with the organizers of the colloquy that the two sides find grounds for agreement and that false doctrine be reputed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back