Disstress-call from Denmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin, I checked out your website. You have a great start. I used google translator to read it and I know there are other programs like that which you could use to help with translation work.

Keep up the good work.

Praying for you brother Martin that

"...the word of God (will) continue to increase, and the number of the disciples (will be) multiplied greatly in Jerusalem, (Skive) and a great many of the priests became obedient to the faith."(Acts 6:7 ESV)

Can we send books instead? Seriously.

Yeah you could, but most people, even young ones do not read that much, and espescialy not english.
But Very good and short articles that I could be allowed to translate and put on my web-page could be good.
But if you have very good short books or booklets, please by all means send them, it could really be good, if I had something I could pass out to the people who would be interested, when I go out to preach.

-----Added 3/20/2009 at 01:14:13 EST-----

We're right here. What more do you want? ;)

And I am very grateful for it, I seriously think that if I did not have this place to come and be able to just "hang out" amongst people of the same convictions as me, without having to be ready to defend myself all the time, I would go crazy.

You are one of the coolest Lutherans I know in cyberspace. The last group of Lutherans I ran into in cyberspace advised me that if I continued to embrace the views of John Calvin and remained unrepentant I would spend eternity in Hell. You are a breath of fresh air compared to those men. :p

You Guys are making me :eek: but I would like to say again that I am so very thankful that I have you guys and girls.
You are the "the sofa" I come to sit in to feel at home :)

Thanks for all the encouragements and prayer, they are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back