Do we need a new WWBD smile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
In light of the fact that Bob has changed his avatar, is the old :wwbd: smile now redundant?

Thoughts on this serious matter (;)) would be appreciated. :violin:

I think it should stay the same. That particular avatar and smiley captures the essence of Bawbness. It portrays an ideal rather than reality. The myth that there is a steely eyed sage somewhere in cyberspace who is always witty, wise and pretty.

The reality is I'm just a hardworking dad/husband who is a bit overweight and scruffy; a geek nerd who struggles like anyone else.

So I say, preserve the mystique. This struggling nerd needs to think that out there, somewhere, is a steely eyed sage who is as cool as he is witty and it gives me something to work toward.

:wwbd: Leave it as is.

I think it should stay the same. That particular avatar and smiley captures the essence of Bawbness. It portrays an ideal rather than reality. The myth that there is a steely eyed sage somewhere in cyberspace who is always witty, wise and pretty.

The reality is I'm just a hardworking dad/husband who is a bit overweight and scruffy; a geek nerd who struggles like anyone else.

So I say, preserve the mystique. This struggling nerd needs to think that out there, somewhere, is a steely eyed sage who is as cool as he is witty and it gives me something to work toward.

Nice answer. :lol:

We'll wait a while and maybe create a smiley that represents Bawb with the Mad Scientist look. We'll call it the WWMSBD (What would Mad Scientist Bawb Do) smiley.

I made a Bawb in the 70's smilie. That way we have a Bawb then
Bobfro.gif
and Bawb now. :wwbd:

Does the above qualify as canon? Or do we consider it an unprophetic utterance?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or, as we sing in California: "Bawb, Bawb, Bawb, Bawb, Bawb or Ann"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back