Do you qualify for second grade in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

christiana

Puritan Board Senior
Here is a little 'test' that is (supposedly) part of a second grade Computer class in China . Some figure it out right away.
Others report having to work on it for a week (or more) to solve it.

Click on the test below .

Frog Leap TestHere is a little 'test' that is (supposedly) part of a second grade Computer class in China . Some figure it out right away

(sorry the link doesnt seem to work)Here is a little 'test' that is (supposedly) part of a second grade Computer class in China . Some figure it out right away.
Others report having to work on it for a week (or more) to solve it.

Click on the test below .

Frog Leap Test

I eventually got it -and eventually was able to duplicate the result. The principle is simple, but the application is hard!

I had a terrible time with this! Finally today I did it and am thankful to qualify for second grade in China! That was really difficult! Whew!

After I realized how I had to think, I figured it out, but it took me longer than 2 minutes the first time. That was very good.

My wife did it, and after having shown me I was able to do it, I do not know why but I am an idiot at those type of games

Got it after the second time...that was fun. Thanks.

-----Added 1/26/2009 at 10:41:59 EST-----

Wow...I tried again, and didn't get it; I thought I had memorized it...hmmm. I'll keep trying til I master it.

Warning! Spoiler!

A B C - D E F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C to 4, D to 3, E to 5, C to 6, B to 4, A to 2, D to 1, E to 3, F to 5, C to 7, B to 6, A to 4, E to 2, F to 3, A to 5

Well good thing all i need to know to be in chinese second grade is that. I thought reading and writing chinese would be more important. Guess they don't work on that till the 3rd grade???

I did it in about 10 tries, maybe 4 minutes. But I've seen some things similar to that before.

I'm skeptical that it is actually a Chinese 2nd grade computer test. First of all, it doesn't test any computer knowledge (unless computer refers to format, not curriculum). Second, most schools that do logic training wait until middle school. Maybe it's on a second grade "game" computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back