Do you really know what it means to praise the Living God? New Book by McMahon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
[video=vimeo;88582754]https://vimeo.com/88582754[/video]

Psalm 96: A Theology of Praise, by C. Matthew McMahon

This work is a theological look at the praise the church offers to God. God requires that his people have a theology of praise. Psalm 96 delivers to them the directives they need in order to praise God rightly. It is, in and of itself, a condensed theology of praise for the Church of Jesus Christ. God has called his people to praise him. Psalm 96 shows the church what should fill their theology of praise so that they praise God in holiness and truth. This is only possible through Jesus Christ and his work on the cross for them, as the one and only Messiah; the Messiah David was looking forward to and the Messiah the church looks back to who has already come. This Psalm is a call to all people to praise God correctly, and then demonstrates God’s government and judgment over the whole earth in response to those who praise him rightly, and those who do not.

God, as the glorious Savior of his covenant people, has redeemed a people of praise; those whose theology of praise extends from the word of God into their mind, then to their regenerated heart, to their mouth and finally seen in their actions. Such a people will be a community of those who offer testimony and witness to the great acts and wonders of God’s being and grace to a fallen world; from being a witness to their children, to their next door neighbor, their cities and country, to all those across the world. While such work is going on, this covenant community will also be watchful as a community of believers knowing that Christ may choose to return and judge the world in righteousness at any time, where Christ will finally usher them into an eternity of praise; a place where creation and the church will praise Christ forever, the Lamb who was slain before the foundation of the world.

eBook Pack at the Puritan Shop (Cheapest price!)
Psalm 96: A Theology of Praise - by C. Matthew McMahon | Catalog Products | Shop | The Puritan Shop

Kindle Version
Amazon.com: Psalm 96: A Theology of Praise eBook: C. Matthew McMahon, Therese B. McMahon: Kindle Store

Nook Version
Psalm 96: A Theology of Praise by Dr. C. Matthew McMahon | 9781626630727 | NOOK Book (eBook) | Barnes & Noble

Print Version
Psalm 96: A Theology of Praise by C. Matthew McMahon (Paperback) - Lulu

Psalm96PraiseMcMahon.jpg

Matthew, thank you for this work! It is an answer to my prayer, and having read just the first chapter, I've already greatly benefited from it! I've also noticed the wisdom in your other personal works, such as "Covenant Theology Made Easy" and "Overcoming Lust in a Sex-Crazed World". Never quit doing what you're doing!

Thanks Lahti. I'm glad those works are encouraging. I hope they continue to be so.

Pray for me. I'm working on a larger work on Genesis 1-11 right now that will take some time.

Thanks Lahti. I'm glad those works are encouraging. I hope they continue to be so.

Pray for me. I'm working on a larger work on Genesis 1-11 right now that will take some time.

LOL! Lahti is the name of my city. I'm surprised you don't recognize me. I'll keep praying, in my best ability, for your work for God's kingdom, and for His providence in your financial crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back