Does anyone know what Hindu-Christian is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Study group that compares Christian doctrine with Hindu what-ever-they-believe.

I did a google search and it seems to be popular in some circles.

Would that be Far East Christians that try to witness to cows.

Now there's a task for Bible translators.

Originally posted by CalsFarmer
Study group that compares Christian doctrine with Hindu what-ever-they-believe.

I did a google search and it seems to be popular in some circles.

Sounds like some American forms of B'hai.

My wife Reena was born in India. her greatgrandfather was a hindu, but got by the grace of God converted from hinduisme into a living relationship with the truine God. For him it was clear that he wanted to break away radically with his hindu background, and changed his last name (which was related with an idol, as many times happen) into another name. So the last name of my wife is Patrick, she is a real Indian but no hindu, but she is someone who lives is crucified with Christ!

Originally posted by Solo Christo
Originally posted by Robin
...or....

Christian Scientists

Robin
Lame as I may be, I don't get the joke. :detective:

A lighthearted joke my old apologetics teacher, Walter Martin used to say: "Christian Scientists" are like Grape Nuts; they're neither Christians nor scientists" (the cereal is not actual grape-nuts.) Hence, the "Hindu-Christian" reference reminded me of this connection. Because no matter what they call it, there can be no such worldview (in a true sense) "Hindu-Christian."

I know... my comedic-timing is off...so I shouldn't quit my day-job?

:um:

r.

i couldn't understand many of your jokes, they are like jargons in my case, coz I'm a foreigner. But I think I can sense what you people meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back