Dr. Duguid's Commentary on Isaiah for $2.99 on Logos

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMK

Administrator
Staff member
I just bought Dr. Duguid's Isaiah Commentary for $2.99 on a Logos sale. I don't know if that deal was to me exclusively or to everyone, but you should check it out if you have Logos.

So how does this work? It’s marked down from $12.99. Do we pay Logos $2.99 and send the remaining $10 directly to Dr. Duguid?

So how does this work? It’s marked down from $12.99. Do we pay Logos $2.99 and send the remaining $10 directly to Dr. Duguid?
You are welcome to do so if you wish. However, most people just pay Logos $2.99. Don't feel bad for me; Logos' royalties are generous to authors, more than many other methods of distribution.

I’ll take this as I should expect one soon, thanks for the heads up!
I wouldn't hold your breath. Next up, after the Ezekiel commentary for ESVEC is a Genesis commentary in the same series. I'm also working on Judges and Psalm 1-41 (together with my son Jamie) for the REC.

In the meantime, if you can't wait for my thoughts on Isaiah, there is an "Isaiah" issue of The Quarterly, the through the Bible adult Sunday School curriculum I am producing for the ARP. It's available here: https://arpbookstore.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=186_108&page=2

There are also simple video recordings of the student lessons here:

I hope they are useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back