Dr. Ferrell Griswold on 2nd commandment

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
Dr. Ferrell Griswold died in 1982 and I'm trying to find out when he preached his series on the Law of God, specifically the messages on the second commandment. These are posted at sermonaudio. I understand now that GPTS has been given all the master tapes belonging to the Mt Olive Tape Library. However, they are in storage and it will be a long while before they can get at them to do any cataloging. Any help by anyone who may know more or knew Dr. Griswold would be much appreciated.

Dr. Ferrell Griswold died in 1982 and I'm trying to find out when he preached his series on the Law of God, specifically the messages on the second commandment. These are posted at sermonaudio. I understand now that GPTS has been given all the master tapes belonging to the Mt Olive Tape Library. However, they are in storage and it will be a long while before they can get at them to do any cataloging. Any help by anyone who may know more or knew Dr. Griswold would be much appreciated.

I know someone who has a lot of Ferrell Griswold tapes. I'll try to contact him to find out if he perhaps has this series and can be of assistance. It may take a while since I'm not sure if I have current contact information for him.

We are blessed to have so many of the messages from the Mt. Olive archives on Sermon Audio but it is unfortunate that none of the messages (at least that I've seen) have any information about the date and location in which they were originally given.

Have you tried contacting the Berean Tape Ministry? The site contains the entire tape library of brother. Griswold and is run by the man who was in charge of recording and duplicating tapes for the church.

Berean Tape Ministry came through; the messages on the second commandment were preached in Jan.-Mar. 1975.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back