Dr. Pratt on the Lord's Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Pratt is, by far, one the BEST professors that I have had. His hermeneutics class has been one of my favorite classes in all of my seminary experience.

Dr. Pratt is, by far, one the BEST professors that I have had. His hermeneutics class has been one of my favorite classes in all of my seminary experience.

Everyone of his students that I have met have said the same thing. It was a pleasure to meet him and speak with him. I only wish I was taking a class from him.

I took the last hermeneutics class that he taught at RTS. He taught it at RTS Charlotte, over the summer a couple of years ago. It was a great class. I have all of the audio. I would offer to email it to you, but the files are too large. (He gave us permission to do as we please with it...as far as posting it or making it available, just so long as we didn't make a profit [he joked, without cutting him in on it].) If I knew how to upload it somewhere here at the PB.

I would...how exactly do I do that? Do I have to set up an account or something like that? Or, is there a way, here on the PB, that it can be done? (Maybe a mod or admin would allow it.) Tell me how/what to do, and I will try to sometime soon.

I would...how exactly do I do that? Do I have to set up an account or something like that? Or, is there a way, here on the PB, that it can be done? (Maybe a mod or admin would allow it.) Tell me how/what to do, and I will try to sometime soon.

As far as I know you do not need an account for rapidshare.com. You might have to use your email address.

Okay...so once I upload them, how do I make it so you can get to them?

Last edited:
Boliver, I will try to post it this week. I do not know if I will have time soon, as I have to prepare to preach my cousin's funeral. I will let you know as soon as it is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back