Puritan Board Junior
Anyone familiar with:
-------------------

Dr. Ronald Cooke ---- Truth International Ministries
RR3, Box 486 Max Meadows, VA 24360 USA

Dr. Cooke's latest opus is the brilliant, 687 pages, hardback,
The Reformed and Puritan View of Antichrist,
$45, includes shipping in U.S. This work is an overview
much needed in the Christian Church today.

Also, The Reformers' View of Antichrist, $12, hardback;
The Popes of Rome, $3. In addition,
he has numerous other informative and thought-provoking
works which are must reading

Ralph,
I have many of Cooke's books/tracts. In fact I am currently rereading his massive Antichrist Exposed: The Reformers and Puritans view of the Antichrist. It is truly an excellent and fairly comprehensive work with copius footnotes and bibliography. I get their newsletter as well. I highly recommend his work for what its worth. :)

Ralph,
I have many of Cooke's books/tracts. In fact I am currently rereading his massive Antichrist Exposed: The Reformers and Puritans view of the Antichrist. It is truly an excellent and fairly comprehensive work with copius footnotes and bibliography. I get their newsletter as well. I highly recommend his work for what its worth. :)

Thanks Jim for your information!
I only saw an adress do you know if there is a website or e-mail adress from Mr. Cooke ?

I remember a man who held to Cooke's views who basically taught that if you didn't believe as he did on the Antichrist that you couldn't possibly be converted, but I can't remember what his name was.

I remember a man who held to Cooke's views who basically taught that if you didn't believe as he did on the Antichrist that you couldn't possibly be converted, but I can't remember what his name was.

What is his view of the Antichrist?

Ralph,

Thanks Jim for your information!
I only saw an adress do you know if there is a website or e-mail adress from Mr. Cooke ?

Try this: Breckbill Bible College

-----Added 3/10/2009 at 01:55:53 EST-----

What is his view of the Antichrist?

The pope.

And actually not one particular pope but rather the papacy as a system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back