Dr. Rosaria Butterfield coming to Southeast TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderHenderson1647

Puritan Board Freshman
I'll post the link below with all the particulars and a helpful summary of her ministry, but to give you my own highlights let me say this. Dr. Butterfield is a remarkable trophy of Christ's. She once fought against the Christian faith with all her strength. Her position at Syracuse University as the head of Women's Studies Department postured her to be a purveyor of radical humanism. As a lesbian, she lashed out at Christians and gender powerbrokers, suppressing women and promoting chauvinist tyranny. God in His majesty challenged her with the gospel and she is now an RPCNA minister's wife and a servant to the sexually broken. She is a dynamic thinker and an enthusiastic and unapologetic promoter of Reformed Christianity. She'll be speaking in Chattanooga, TN benefiting Harvest (one of the few truly Biblical ministries serving the sexually broken) on Nov. 7. What should you do? Please 1) :pray2: 2) come see her, 3) tell your friends!
https://rosaria-harvest.eventbrite.com/

I think the book is important and not just about the "homosexual issue" but how conversion often entails a person leaving a rather ordered life and moving through a season of total messiness. I have the Kindle version but have recent bought my wife the paperback and we look forward to discussing it together. If Butterfield ever speaks in this part of the country, I'll be making a good effort to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back