Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM

Puritan Board Doctor
Last night I had a strange, but funny, dream.

I was down south somewhere, it was hot and humid. Huddie "Leadbelly" Ledbetter was singing a Muddy Waters song “The Hoochie Coochie Man” and I sang the last verse. It was in an old rickety church with no lighting, only what would shine through the board walls of the building, the floor was hard packed dirt. It seemed so real the way he encourage me, :lol: , we sang Gospel after that with a full choir...

:p

I was down south somewhere, it was hot and humid. Huddie "Leadbelly" Ledbetter was singing a Muddy Waters song “The Hoochie Coochie Man” and I sang the last verse. It was in an old rickety church with no lighting, only what would shine through the board walls of the building, the floor was hard packed dirt. It seemed so real the way he encourage me, :lol: , we sang Gospel after that with a full choir...

But the real question we want to know is..... WAS IT IN COLOR?

Yes it was in colour...and it still seems like a real experience because it was so vivid...

Leadbelly_8120675.jpg

...just not in techno colour.

That's nothing. I dreamed that I was accepted into Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Too funny. Iraq was bombing us from cute little camouflage jets that looked like model planes in my dreams last night. And some people were organizing a parade in the middle of it, I think just in futile defiance.

"And some people were organizing a parade in the middle of it, I think just in futile defiance." I'm glad they were keeping their spirits up.

I once had a dream that we were at a ball of the Pride and Prejudice variety. I don't know what exactly I was doing, wandering around, but Ruben came up and informed me tragically that he'd been rejected by 184 partners. I asked how he had achieved such a sum and he went into a recitation of how he'd asked them to dance: I couldn't remember it all when I woke up (it did go on) but it included something about 'girding up the loins to dance' and 'the slow death of the mind that comes from a boring partner'. He seemed to feel the weight of all their rejections as a great distinction. No doubt they were very bourgeoisie.

After we first joined the puritanboard I dreamed that one of the Presbyterians I was then in a discussion with denounced all of us baptists as 'barren chairs'.

I had a dream that I was surfing the Puritanboard and I came across a 'dream' thread. I read it and then I left a post about how I was surfing the Puritanboard and came across a 'dream' thread'.

Then I stopped being a solipsist and got on with my day.

I had a dream that I was surfing the Puritanboard and I came across a 'dream' thread. I read it and then I left a post about how I was surfing the Puritanboard and came across a 'dream' thread'.

Then I stopped being a solipsist and got on with my day.

:lol:

Next time you have that dream please invite me over - I like Leadbelly and Muddy Waters! ;)

Don't churches have windows? Didn't they do the blues in juke joints or something, cuz it was of the devil? Oh, wait, it's a dream, remember, a deram...

I have a friend who dreamed he was on a flight with some Arab sheiks who folded and strapped the legs of their camels for flight. There was a crash and the frightened camels started doing what critters do when they are frightened, it was disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back