Durham on the 10 commandments back in print

Discussion in 'Naphtali Press' started by NaphtaliPress, Oct 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaphtaliPress

NaphtaliPress Administrator Staff Member

New edition by NP and RHB at RHB. This matches the two volumes of collected sermons and recent new edition of Lectures on the Book of Job. I do have the greenlight to proceed nex year with a new edition of Lectures on the Song of Solomon, not in a new edition since the early part of the 19th century. From experience I suspect it needs a good critical edition such as these others. https://www.heritagebooks.org/products/a-practical-exposition-on-the-ten-commandments-durham.html
    [​IMG]

2. Tom Hart

Tom Hart Puritan Board Senior

These look beautiful.

3. NaphtaliPress

Those are the mockups (computer generated), they look better than that actually.

4. Tom Hart

They're on my wishlist!

5. Tom Hart

One of the things I love about the books from Naphtali Press is these tasteful covers. The contents are excellent too, of course!

6. NaphtaliPress

I appreciate that; my philosophy is, if one is going through all this trouble to make accurate contents, the exterior should not be ugly. We forwent dust jackets due to cost and the fact the end in view is the appearance of a collected works on the shelf.

7. Tom Hart

These would make even a pressboard shelf look elegant.

8. NaphtaliPress

Here is the actual set of sermons and the one on Job. One two and one from RHB with Dr. Beeke in the other. Beeke-Durham.jpg DurhamonJobRHBNP 001.JPG 25-DSC_0167.jpg

9. Reformed Bookworm

Reformed Bookworm Puritan Board Junior

I got the email today. I'm about to order a copy! Thanks for your hard work.

10. earl40

earl40 Puritan Board Post-Graduate

Umm I was thinking your avatar looked better than you. Maybe if you put on a dust jacket. :)

PS. It is cool to put a face on a person. Also who is on your avatar?

11. Reformed Bookworm

Reformed Bookworm Puritan Board Junior

I'm missing the photo of him. I only see DR. Beeke.

12. NaphtaliPress

I'm not understanding. Two of the photos are ones I took; the other came from RHB has Dr. Beeke in it. My avatar is me; just at 15.

13. earl40

earl40 Puritan Board Post-Graduate

Oh so that was Dr. Beeke. I guess I should have known what he looks like. :) Of course I will no doubt forget such...much sooner than I ought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.